1. Nutella is my biggest guilty pleasure.
2. My favorite flowers are sunflowers.
3. If you take me to Starbucks, I’ll order a white chocolate mocha with vanilla soy, double whip (I miss you, Mr. Hottie. Thank you for always surprising me with coffee at work when I least expected it).
4. Snickers, my dog, is the love of my life.
5. I believe in happy endings.
6. I could travel and live out of a suitcase for the rest of my life and be blissfully happy.
7. I love to color and own every marker, pen, and pencil known to man; in fact, my friend Rob Mosley says I’m only one marker away from an intervention!
8. I love Alex and Ani bracelets.
9. Now that I’m a full-time Mermaid, I can easily waste an entire day just sitting on the beach watching the waves roll in.
10. Serendipity, Bliss, Kismet, Smitten, and Grace are my favorite words.
11. Purple, green, and pink are my favorite colors.
12. I drive a Lexus IS 250—it’s my midlife crisis car LOL!
13. My two oldest childhood friends, Melanie & Scarlet, are still in my life.
14. I’m very upset that my mom didn’t follow suit and name me Ashley or Rhett, considering she knew and loved both their mothers (see above haha).
15. Breyer’s mint chocolate chip is my favorite ice cream flavor.
16. I have an extensive bucket list.
17. Truly Madly Sassy began as a creative outlet for me at the urging of my former college professor, Wayne Loving.
(Thank you for all the encouragement you’ve given me, Wayne!)
18. I’m a journal drop out. I just am!
19. Jackson Browne was the first person I saw in concert at the age of 12.
20. I have a guitar, but I can’t really play it anymore.
21. I’m a germaphobe and have Thieves hand sanitizer everywhere: in my car, in my purse, in my kitchen cabinet, in my desk drawer…you get the idea.
22. Moscato is my all-time favorite wine.
23. I have 6 Yetis. Ridiculous, but worth the price!
24. Rob, my first love, and high school sweetheart is still an integral part of my world, and he grounds me when I’m feeling uncertain about life. I can talk to him about anything!
25. I have green eyes that turn a greyish-blue when I’m angry.
26. I’m a natural redhead, so I get the temper honestly.
27. My first car was a cherry red 1985 Ford Mustang and I burned out four clutches the first year I had it because I kept my foot on it most of the time as my security blanket.
28. I’ve learned from experience that blonds really DO have more fun.
29. My zodiac sign is Sagittarius…and yes, I believe in all that stuff!
30. I love all things Apple and someone will probably have to pry my iPhone from my cold, dead hands.
31. I love manicures & pedicures.
32. Chick Flick Cherry is my go-to OPI nail color.
33. If I was going to change my name (and I’ve considered it), I would choose the name Autumn.
34. I’m a candle snob and only buy WoodWick candles.
35. I can play piano by ear if I really work at it.
36. Scrabble is my favorite board game.
37. I don’t like cabbage or liver and onions. Not in any form. Ever. Ew. No!
38. I’m a hobby baker and make oh-mazing cupcakes.
39. My phone stays on ‘do not disturb’ 99% of the time.
40. When I order steak, I like it cooked medium to medium-rare with A-1 sauce on the side.
41. My Granny was my very first friend.
42. My given middle name is Joan, after said woman above (and yes, I made that cake for her 80th birthday).
43. If I could only eat one kind of candy bar for the rest of my life, it would be Reese’s Cups!
44. My very biggest regret is never having children because I was born to be a mother.
45. I’m deathly afraid of spiders and bees.
46. Three of my friends once put me on an online dating site without telling me. They “interviewed” the guys who sent me messages and refused to give me the password until they weeded out all the bad ones. I did meet an awesome guy named Hal, but other than that, it was a disaster!
47. I love, love, love birthday cake! White or yellow, with that sickeningly sweet lard icing. So, since I’m allergic to gluten, I invite you to have a piece for me today in celebration of my being on the downward slope to 50!!! Now, when did I get old, again?!
Want to share some random tidbits about yourself as a gift to me?!
If so, please feel free to comment below!
Til next time, stay sassy!